08/26/2010SQL Manager for MySQL version 4.6 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for MySQL - a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 4.6?
- Now the connection to the server is restored automatically if it is interrupted when using SHH tunnel.
- Grant Manager.
- Added the possibility to grant CREATE TRIGGER and DROP TRIGGER rights.
- Fixed an error connected with the erroneous display of grants like GRANT SELECT ON
- Now it is possible to view geometry fields in the BLOB Editor.
- Save settings. Added the possibility to save Favorite Queries.
- Fixed the error occurred during the repeated import of MS Office 2007 and Open Office files on Windows 7 32/64 bit.
- The first field was not exported during the export of fields list from dataframe. Fixed now.
- The possibility to display Column Summary is added in the Data Grid.
- Data Export. Fixed the MS Access error - “Application uses a value of the wrong type" which occurred when exporting some TEXT fields.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.