07/27/2011SQL Query version 3.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Query - the powerful utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird, Oracle, and DB2 databases.
You can download SQL Query version 3.3 from the following links:
SQL Query for MySQL:
SQL Query for PostgreSQL:
SQL Query for SQL Server:
SQL Query for InterBase/Firebird:
SQL Query for Oracle:
SQL Query for DB2:
What's new in SQL Query 3.3?
- Added the possibility to parse subqueries in the JOIN statement.
- Query Builder:
- Added the automatic display of the JOIN statement for tables with foreign keys (DB2, InterBase/Firebird, MySQL, Oracle).
- Added the possibility to use aggregate functions in the CASE statement.
- Added the possibility to execute only the selected part of a query in Query Editor.
- When parsing a query, which contained the name of a table starting with an underscore, AV error occurred. Fixed now.
- In SQL Query for DB2 it was not possible to execute a query after error occurrence. Fixed now.
- SQL Query for PostgreSQL:
- It was not possible to execute query when using a cast operator. Fixed now.
- When setting a button bar, the button headers were missing. Fixed now.
- SQL Query for MySQL. When parsing the UPDATE query with a subquery in the WHERE clause, an error occurred. Fixed now.
- SQL Query for InterBase/Firebird:
- Executing queries with subqueries in the field list caused an error. Fixed now.
- Now all data is sorted correctly.
- The program parameters were saved incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our products.