10/30/2006Data Import version 2.2 released
EMS Data Import version 2.2 is now available and can be downloaded from the download pages:
- Download Data Import for MySQL
- Download Data Import for SQL Server
- Download Data Import for PostgreSQL
- Download Data Import for IB/FB
- Download Data Import for DB2
- The ability to import data from VisualFoxPro DBF format added.
- The amount of memory consumed is significantly decreased when importing large files.
- When importing data from XLS format a shift of data from lower cells into upper ones occurred if the upper cells were empty. Fixed now.
- Import from file containing the ‘.’ (dot) symbol in its name was not possible. Fixed now.
- When importing data from CSV files in some rare cases the duplication of data contained in some columns occurred. Fixed now.
- Fields of MEMO type with a single end-of-section marker (#26) symbol used to be read incorrectly when importing data from DBT files (DBF format). Fixed now.
- A wrong result script used to be generated when using import operations like Update, Update or Insert, Delete, Delete or Insert. Fixed now.
- The ability to set Connection Timeout parameter added. (MS SQL Server)
- Now it’s possible to tune the performance via the Cursor Location option. (MS SQL Server)
- Some small improvements and bug fixes.