09/15/2003MS SQL Utils 1.1 released.
What's new in MS SQL Utils v1.1?
1. All the MS SQL utils fully support BLOB fields now.
2. Since this version all the utils support Unicode data.
3. MS SQL Query: we have significantly improved the query result grid. We have also added a new record filter, which is much more convenient to use than the previous one.
4. MS SQL Query: we have implemented a BLOB Viewer/Editor. Now you can view/edit values of the TEXT, RICHTEXT and IMAGE fields. This new tool is accessible trough the 'BLOB View' tab of the query result window.
5. MS SQL Query: now you can view query results as a printable report. You can print this report or save it to a file for future use. This feature is available by selecting the 'Print View' tab of the query result window.
6. MS SQL Query: now you can select and copy text from the History tab of the query window.
7. MS SQL Query: now table names include the name of the table owner i.e. <OWNER>.<TABLE>.
8. MS SQL Query: now works fine with databases, which name contains the "-" character.
9. MS SQL Import now supports import to tables with identity columns.
10. Some small improvements and bugfixes.