07/04/2012EMS Data Import version 3.6 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Import - a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and HTML files into your database tables.
You can download version 3.6 of EMS Data Import from the following links:
Data Import for MySQL:
Data Import for PostgreSQL:
Data Import for SQL Server:
Data Import for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Import for Oracle:
Data Import for DB2:
What’s new in Data Import 3.6?
- Now the imported field value can be replaced with the following values: current date, current time, current date and time, the full name of the imported file, the short name of the imported file.
- The new import type is added for Firebird Servers. It uses an External table and can increase the import speed.
- Now the console versions of Data Import use a localization selected in the GUI-version.
- Now when importing to a new table, the length of string fields is calculated.
- Added the "Import Empty Rows" option. If this option is not selected, empty rows are not imported.
- Added the "Auto Trim Values" option. It allows to trim leading and trailing whitespace from the imported values.
- Data Import for MySQL. The data from HTML files could not be imported. Fixed now.
- Data Import for DB2. The “Rollback on error” option did not work. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.