02/18/2010EMS Data Export version 3.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Export - a powerful tool for exporting data from your database tables to MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV and other formats.
You can download version 3.3 of EMS Data Export from the following links:
Data Export for MySQL:
Data Export for PostgreSQL:
Data Export for SQL Server:
Data Export for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Export for Oracle:
Data Export for DB2:
What’s new in Data Export 3.3?
- The 'Out of memory' error is fixed. The utility can now process more data, the export speed is increased. (MySQL)
- The Default database can now be defined for users with limited privileges. (SQL Server)
- When exporting from a SQL query, the query text can be added both to Header and Footer.
- Some visual changes are introduced; the sizes of forms/form parts are saved now.
- Fixed the bug, connected with writing the rows number to the DBF file header.
- It is now possible to define size and decimal for float fields when exporting to the DBF file.
- An error occurred on exporting more than 65536 records to Excel 97-2003. Fixed now.
- Decimal fields used to be exported improperly. Fixed now. (SQL Server)
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.