05/06/2010EMS Data Comparer version 3.0 released
We are pleased to announce the new major version of Data Comparer - the powerful utility for data comparison and synchronization of SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and InterBase/Firebird databases.
You can download version 3.0 of EMS Data Comparer from the following links:
Data Comparer for MySQL:
Data Comparer for PostgreSQL:
Data Comparer for SQL Server:
Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Comparer for Oracle:
What’s new in Data Comparer 3.0?
- The comparison and synchronization algorithm is significantly improved and is optimized for working with large databases:
- The comparison speed is considerably increased, in some cases up to 5 times.
- The synchronization speed is increased, especially in cases when compared tables are located on one server.
- The amount of the consumed RAM is reduced, now it does not depend on the number of records in compared tables which allows avoiding the Out of Memory error.
- The speed of auto-fill in tables and fields is increased.
- Added the possibility to synchronize BLOB fields in InterBase.
- Added the option for viewing the Summary for the compared objects at the “Results of comparison” step.
- Synchronization with deleting of records from tables containing foreign keys could result in an error. Fixed now.
- Added the possibility to clear the template list.
- Some other small bugfixes and improvements.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.