04/12/2006SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird ver. 4.2 released
What's new in SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird version 4.2?
- German localization added.
- SQL Editor. Key Mapping is implemented to set the shortcuts for various commands/operations according to your needs.
- Query Builder. Query execution plan is now displayed as a graphical diagram.
- Dependency Tree. The diagram can now be printed.
- Ability to call Database Registration Wizard from SQL Script for the databases created is implemented.
- SQL Editor.
- Next Bookmark, Previous Bookmark context menu items added.
- In some rare cases, an attempt to use Code Complete tool with 'Trim trailing spaces' option on, cleared all the line with 'Trim trailing spaces' option on. Fixed now.
- Dragging the field names from SQL Assistant works perfectly now.
- SQL Editor. Ability to execute statement under cursor added.
- Visual Database Designer. The Drop Table context menu item worked incorrectly if the field, not the table itself, was selected. Fixed now.
- Import Data wizard.
- Now with the 'Commit changes manually' option switched on at the end of import you will be prompted for an action with transaction.
- Ability to resize wizard's window added.
- On setting format for fields to import, the 'Generator Value' and 'Constant Value' options used to be ignored. Fixed now.
- Having specified user-defined fields to import, the rest of them were filled with empty strings; so that default values defined for the fields were not applied. Fixed now.
- HTML Report. Ability to change header/footer of the report is added.
- SQL Script. Abort executing script confirmation is added.
- DB Explorer. The context menu didn't hide when switching to another application. Fixed now.
- Table Editor. The lines exceeding 32 symbols were truncated when exporting lists of subobjects. Fixed now.
- Procedure and Trigger Editor. Parameters or variables deleted in editor window used to reappear in trigger/procedure body after compilation. Fixed now.
- On attempt to execute a query or procedure with Date, Timestamp, Time typed parameters, the Conversion Error message appeared. Fixed now.
- When creating a report its components working with data used only default client library, so that in some rare cases it was impossible to open reports working with the database on a local host. Fixed now.
- Most memory leaks fixed.
- SQL Script. The ability to re-execute the script which finished with errors added.
- When editing the data containing fields with NULL values, changed data used to restore their previous values after commit. Fixed now.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.
We hope you'll enjoy our products.