11/29/2011EMS Data Import version 3.5 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Import - a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and HTML files into your database tables.
You can download version 3.5 of EMS Data Import from the following links:
Data Import for MySQL:
Data Import for PostgreSQL:
Data Import for SQL Server:
Data Import for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Import for Oracle:
Data Import for DB2:
What’s new in Data Import 3.5?
- Added the possibility to rollback the transaction, if an error occurs.
- The interface of the third step for all types of the imported files is uniformed now.
- Import console. Now the import process information is displayed after certain time intervals.
- Data Import Wizard. Now the import process information is displayed after certain time intervals.
- Now localizations are loaded when the language directory is changed.
- On opening a new field editor is filled in with default values now.
- Now when importing to a new table, it is possible to determine the length of the string field by default.
- Excel 2007. Added the possibility to configure Ranges when importing from Excel 2007, the same as importing from Excel 2003.
- Excel 2007. Import speed is increased.
- XML Data packet. Added the possibility to select the file encoding.
- Access. Added the dialog for entering a username.
- XML. Importing to a new table caused an AV error. Fixed now.
- Excel. Using the range of rows in Map caused the incorrect data import. Fixed now.
- Excel. When parsing a file with a field containing the SUM function with one argument, an error occurred. Fixed now.
- Excel. When opening the Map Range editor, the data in it displayed incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Data Import for MySQL. Fixed the critical bug in the Native mode.
- Data Import for SQL Server. Fixed the bug connected with the autogeneration of values.
- Data Import for PostgreSQL. When importing string data into the integer column, no error message displayed. Fixed now.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.