05/22/2008Data Export version 3.1 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Export - a powerful tool for exporting data from your database tables to MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV and other formats.
You can download version 3.1 of EMS Data Export from the following links:
Data Export for MySQL:
Data Export for PostgreSQL:
Data Export for SQL Server:
Data Export for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Export for Oracle:
Data Export for DB2:
What’s new in Data Export 3.1?
- Added the possibility to select the file encoding when exporting to TXT (ANSI, OEM, MAC, UTF8, UTF16, UTF32).
- Export to SQL script.
- If the source DBMS is selected as a destination server, the syntax of the CREATE TABLE statement completely complies with the source DBMS specifications.
- Added the possibility to generate the 'IDENTITY_INSERT' SQL statement for export to MS SQL script.
- Now the 'Destination Directory' value is saved to the template and is restored when the template is loaded.
- When exporting from a query, the list of exported fields is displayed now (DB2).
- Fixed the "Error: Record 0 not accessible in Unidirectional mode" error that sometimes occurred in the trial version of the utility (Oracle).
- The DBF files created by the utility were larger in size than required, as the size of all char fields created was set to 254. Fixed now.
- National characters that correspond to the codepage specified in Windows are exported correctly now (InterBase).
- In some cases the Database Home list was empty (Oracle). Fixed now.
- Zero date '0000-00-00' is exported correctly now (MySQL).
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.