10/08/2008SQL Query version 3.2 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Query - the powerful utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird, Oracle, and DB2 databases.
You can download SQL Query version 3.2 from the following links:
SQL Query for MySQL:
SQL Query for PostgreSQL:
SQL Query for SQL Server:
SQL Query for InterBase/Firebird:
SQL Query for Oracle:
SQL Query for DB2:
What's new in SQL Query 3.2?
- Unicode data support is implemented (InterBase/Firebird, DB2).
- The Favourites tab is added to ensure fast access to Favorite Queries.
- The Optimize Goal option is added (Oracle).
- The utility now requests re-connection when the connection to a database is lost (InterBase).
- Added the “Show default schema” option which allows you to avoid specifying objects names when it is not necessary (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2).
- Visual building of the FROM statement subqueries is now possible.
- User-defined aggregate functions are now available in the Aggregate drop-down list in Query Builder (PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
- Some other small bugfixes and improvements.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.