04/02/2008SQL Query version 3.1 released
We are pleased to announce a new minor version of SQL Query - the powerful utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird, Oracle, and DB2 databases.
You can download SQL Query version 3.1 from the following links:
SQL Query for MySQL:
SQL Query for PostgreSQL:
SQL Query for SQL Server:
SQL Query for InterBase/Firebird:
SQL Query for Oracle:
SQL Query for DB2:
What's new in SQL Query 3.1?
- Queries are executed in a separate thread now (SQL Query for PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird).
- Unicode support is implemented in SQL Editor.
- Faster connection to databases (SQL Query for SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle).
- The ability to save program settings to a REG file is implemented.
- Windows authentication is added (SQL Query for Oracle).
- Now fields listed at WHERE condition are deleted automatically upon deleting a table on the Builder tab.
- The "Operation is not allowed when object is closed" error is fixed now (SQL Query for SQL Server).
- Some other small fixes and improvements.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.