10/15/2012Advanced Data Import VCL version 3.7 released
What's new in Advanced Data Import 3.7?
- Added support of RAD Studio XE3.
- Reading multi-byte encoding files caused data corruption. Fixed now.
- QImport3Xlsx. When importing some files, an Access Violation error occurred. Fixed now.
- QImport3Xlsx. When reading data in cells containing non-printable characters, an error occurred. Fixed now.
- QImport3Xlsx. The Date/Time datatypes were displayed incorrectly. Fixed now.
- QImport3Wizard. Import from CSV. When setting a MAP property, file data contained line break characters in the field values were displayed incorrectly. Fixed now.
- QImport3Wizard. When importing from CSV and TXT, incorrect default encoding applied. Fixed now.
- QImport3Wizard. Import from TXT. When loading a template in the MAP property settings, values of the block position and size were reversed. Fixed now.
- QImport3Wizard. Even if the import process is fully complete, ProgressBar did not show 100% completion for some types of import. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!