08/24/2012Advanced Data Export VCL version 4.8 released
What's new in Advanced Data Export 4.8?
- QExport4Xlsx. Added the RightToLeftExcelMode property. If RightToLeftExcelMode = True, opening the exported file makes Excel switch to the 'Right to Left' display mode.
- QExport4Xlsx. Now string data with non-printable characters (characters with codes up to # 31) are exported correctly.
- QExport4Xlsx. The values of Date/Time fields were exported as numbers. Fixed now.
- Now all fields, including Blob fields, are exported by default.
- QExport4Dialog. Now it is impossible to export, if none of the fields are selected.
- QExport4ASCII. The Null character was added to the end of each row. Fixed now.
- QExport4ASCII. Export to CSV. The format mask was not applied to real numeric values. Fixed now.
- QExport4ASCII. Export to CSV. The column width is now calculated only for the fields, where the field width is not specified.
- QExport4ASCII. Export to CSV. The export of multibyte characters caused the error. Fixed now.
- QExport4ASCII. Now column width parameters are read from a configuration file correctly.
- QExport4XLS. Values were formatted incorrectly. Fixed now.
- QExport4XLS. The format masks for standard styles were modified while being exported. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!