04/03/2012Advanced Data Import VCL version 3.6 released
What's new in Advanced Data Import 3.6?
- Added the “Functions” property (TQImportFunctions = (ifNone, ifDate, ifTime, ifDateTime, ifLongFileName, ifShortFileName) to the TQImportFieldFormat class. This property allows to replace an imported value to the corresponding current date, current time, current date and time, the full name of the imported file, the short name of the imported file.
- QImport3Xlsx. Restored the compatibility with the old-format config-file.
- QImport3Xlsx. When setting a custom data format for numbers, the date format was applied to the values. Fixed now.
- ADO_QImport3Access. The Blob data were not imported. Fixed now.
- QImport3Xlsx. The first empty cell caused stopping the data import process from the column. Fixed now.
- QImport3Xlsx. When specifying column X1 in the Map, the data were imported from column A1. Fixed now.
- QImport3Xlsx. If the date data format did not match the system format, an error occurred. Fixed now.
- QImport3Xls. The absence of data in a column or in a row caused the error. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!