05/22/2006Data Pump 2006 version 2.1 released
We are pleased to announce new version of Data Pump 2006 - the powerful tool to converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible sources to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird and DB2 databases.
What's new in Data Pump 2006 version 2.1?
- Two types of template formats have been implemented: fixed one, that points to the certain list of objects to be transferred, and dynamic one, that defines only excluded objects; the objects out of this list are to be transferred. Template files of old format are still supported.
- Added the opportunity to connect through SSH tunnel. (MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird)
- Added the opportunity to connect through HTTP tunnel. (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Recreate database option is added to the graphical utility. It allows you to delete an existing database before creating a new one. (This option used to be only in the console version before)
- The ability to import data using the COPY statement is implemented. It can increase the transfer speed dramatically in some cases. (PostgreSQL)
- Auto-generated trigger names are now more informative. (InterBase/Firebird)
- Now the console version returns the error code (0 - successful termination, 1 - critical error, 2 – non-critical error).
You can download EMS Data Pump 2006 from the following links:
Data Pump 2006 for MySQL:
Data Pump 2006 for PostgreSQL:
Data Pump 2006 for SQL Server:
Data Pump 2006 for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Pump 2006 for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.