03/21/2012EMS SQL Manager for Oracle version 3.0 released
We are pleased to announce the new major version of SQL Manager for Oracle - a high performance tool for Oracle database server administration and development.
You can download the newest version of SQL Manager for Oracle from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for Oracle 3.0?
- Added the Database Comparer tool which allows getting a script to synchronize the database structure.
- The Search in Metadata tool is implemented for performing the quick search within the scope of database metadata. The tool allows you to set various search conditions and view the results.
- Visual Database Designer:
- Added the 'Undo' and 'Redo' operations.
- Added tools for formatting diagram objects: setting fonts, colors, etc.
- HTML Report. Now it is possible to define the report visual style.
- Added the Database Registration Manager which allows adding and deleting database registrations quickly.
- Added the Instance Manager service which allows checking the service status of Oracle server and staring/stopping the service.
- Added the possibility to define shortcuts not only for SQL Editor commands, but for some other commands too (Environment Options | Global Shortcuts).
- SQL Formatter now allows formatting DDL statements.
- The switching between windows is now performed with the Ctrl + Tab shortcut.
- Added the possibility to duplicate objects in other databases by drag-and-dropping them in DB Explorer.
- Now it is possible to set the Connection string manually, while creating a database connection.
- Save and Restore layout. Now it is possible to save the column width while executing queries to SQL Editor and SQL Query Builder.
- Added the possibility to set the font size only in DataGrid.
- Many other small improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our products