10/08/2008SQL Manager for Oracle 2.1 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for Oracle - a high performance tool for Oracle database server administration and development.
You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for Oracle 2.1?
- Added the Flashback wizard - a very powerful tool for restoring data to a certain state.
- The possibility to search in metadata is implemented.
- A watch can now be removed by the Delete key.
- The Ctrl+Del shortcut caused the deletion of the current debugger tab. Fixed now.
- Tablespace Editor. Added the “Flashback on” option which displays the flashback mode value.
- SQL Editor. Formatter is improved in order to better process huge and complex queries.
- Visual Database Designer. The "Table is unavailable in database" error occurred on attempt to edit the table after the reverse engineering process. Fixed now.
- ORA-54016 error occurred in 11G Oracle databases if an index with DESC and ASC columns existed in a table. Fixed now.
- If a field constraint and index had different names, an incorrect DDL was formed. Fixed now.
- When editing PL/SQL Object’s body, the Compile action was not available. Fixed now.
- If the Oracle database client was not installed, the activation of the Local Naming Parameters Editor resulted in the Access Violation error. Fixed now.
- Extract Metadata. The data containing symbol " ' " were extracted improperly. Fixed now.
- The "List index out of bounds" error occurred when editing huge and complex queries in SQL Editor. Fixed now.
- Other minor improvements and bug-fixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our products!