03/13/2017EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL version 5.9 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in Manager for PostgreSQL 5.9?
- Support for SSL certificates implemented.
- Support for constraint triggers added.
- Working with data in grid is performed with Savepoints now.
- Search path can be set in the debugger now.
- The hang of the program on editing scripts has been eliminated.
- Text tab is opened by default for text types in BLOB editor now.
- Raise notices used to display at the end of the execution in SQL Editor. Fixed now.
- Script for indices was not generated on materialized view modification. Fixed now.
- Hot keys added for search results in DB Explorer.
- Many other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software!