12/19/2016EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL version 5.8.1 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in Manager for PostgreSQL 5.8.1?
- Fix of backup error on 9.6 version of PostgreSQL.
- There was an error on exporting some query results. Fixed now.
- The result dataset of the query was not editable if the comments preceded the query text. Fixed now.
- NUMERIC values were incorrectly exported into SQL. Fixed now.
- SSH connection was not established in some cases with OpenSSH private key used. Fixed now.
- Lots of other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software!