06/25/2012EMS Data Export version 3.5 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Export - a powerful tool for exporting data from your database tables to MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV and other formats.
You can download version 3.5 of EMS Data Export from the following links:
Data Export for MySQL:
Data Export for PostgreSQL:
Data Export for SQL Server:
Data Export for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Export for Oracle:
Data Export for DB2:
What’s new in Data Export 3.5?
- Added support of Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Added the possibility to export data to MS Access 2007 (*.accdb. Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable is required).
- Data Export for Oracle. Added the ability to connect via the TNS_ADMIN environment variable.
- Now the Help file is opened in the selected language of the program.
- Added the context menu for SQL Query Editor: Copy, Paste, Select All, Save as default query.
- Added the possibility to save and copy the Export Process log to the clipboard.
- There was a memory leak when exporting to Excel 2007. Fixed now.
- When launching two or more instances of the export console simultaneously specifying an individual log file for each instance, the log file was created for the first instance only. Fixed now.
- When exporting more than 2 GB of data to MS Access, a user-friendly error message is generated.
- The Export Process log did not support Unicode characters. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.