04/27/2012EMS SQL Manager for MySQL version 5.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for MySQL - a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 5.3?
- Added the possibility to update and edit procedures with limited rights to the mysql.proc table.
- Database Comparer tool. Implemented the comparison of all index properties.
- SQL Monitor. The “Log SQL Monitor events to file” option did not work. Fixed now.
- Tables on Unix-servers with different registers were displayed incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Indices Editor.
- The comment of an existing index could not be changed. Fixed now.
- When trying to change the primary index, an error occurred. Fixed now.
- Opening Instance Manager in the German localization caused the error. Fixed now.
- Field Editor. On some server versions when trying to remove the "Primary key" option, the field change script was generated incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.