08/02/2006DB Extract 2005 ver. 2.1 released
We are pleased to announce new version of DB Extract 2005 - the powerful utility for SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and InterBase/Firebird databases.
- What's new in DB Extract 2.1?
- Ability to extract privileges added.
- Support of new object types implemented for the 'Specifying types of objects' step of the Wizard.
- More flexible work with templates due to new saving options.
- Added the opportunity to connect through SSH tunnel (MySQL, IB/FB, PostgreSQL).
- Added the opportunity to connect through HTTP tunnel (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Add PRINT <object name> statement before extraction option added (SQL Server).
- Ability to extract structure for definite server version implemented (MySQL).
- Ability to extract dependent objects added (MySQL, IB/FB)
You can download DB Extract 2.1 from the following links:
DB Extract 2005 for MySQL:
DB Extract 2005 for PostgreSQL:
DB Extract 2005 for SQL Server:
DB Extract 2005 for InterBase/Firebird:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.