01/29/2013EMS Data Export version 3.6 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Export - a powerful tool for exporting data from your database tables to MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV and other formats.
You can download version 3.6 of EMS Data Export from the following links:
Data Export for MySQL:
Data Export for PostgreSQL:
Data Export for SQL Server:
Data Export for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Export for Oracle:
Data Export for DB2:
What’s new in Data Export 3.6?
- Added the possibility to upload the exported files to FTP server.
- Added the possibility to append date/time to the exported file name.
- Added the possibility to execute SQL scripts before and after exporting the object.
- Now the program template is created as a single file.
- Now the localization is also available in the console version.
- Now the binary data can be exported as HEX.
- Export to SQL. Added the possibility to create a single INSERT statement.
- Export to Excel (xls). Now you can set the specified number of rows to split the exported data into the worksheets in Excel.
- Now you can save changes to a template without recalling the save dialog.
- Loading from a template caused SQL queries corruption. Fixed now.
- Data Export for SQL Server.
- Connecting to a server using SQL Server Native Client 2008 caused the error. Fixed now.
- The “Connection Timeout” options were not applied. Fixed now.
- Data Export for PostgreSQL. Exporting to Access caused the loss of the decimal number precision. Fixed now.
- Data Export for InterBase/Firebird. Failed to set the options while exporting a query. Fixed now.
- Data Export for MySQL. Failed to connect through HTTP tunnel. Fixed now.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.