11/16/2012EMS Data Comparer version 3.5 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of Data Comparer - the powerful utility for data comparison and synchronization of SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and InterBase/Firebird databases.
You can download Data Comparer version 3.5 from the following links:
Data Comparer for MySQL:
Data Comparer for PostgreSQL:
Data Comparer for SQL Server:
Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Comparer for Oracle:
What’s new in Data Comparer 3.5?
- Added the possibility to manually set a list of synchronized records.
- Now it is possible to check for active triggers in the synchronized tables. If there are triggers in the target table, you will be prompted to disable them.
- Added the possibility to set filters on the basis of the LIKE operator.
- Data Comparer for SQL Server. Added support of SQL Server 2012.
- Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird. Added support of InterBase Embedded server.
- Data Comparer for Oracle. The console version of Data Comparer for Oracle did not connect to the server through the TNS_ADMIN environment variable. Fixed now.
- Now at the “Setting tables correspondence” step a filter can be viewed as the pop-up window.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products!