08/29/2011EMS Data Comparer version 3.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of Data Comparer - the powerful utility for data comparison and synchronization of SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and InterBase/Firebird databases.
You can download Data Comparer version 3.3 from the following links:
Data Comparer for MySQL:
Data Comparer for PostgreSQL:
Data Comparer for SQL Server:
Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Comparer for Oracle:
What’s new in Data Comparer 3.3?
- Added the possibility to compare data using filters;
- Added the "Trim CHAR Fields" option, which allows to trim spaces in CHAR and NCHAR fields while comparing and synchronizing data;
- Added the Jump List with a list of templates for Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8/8.1;
- If while synchronizing data, the number of records returned from the server is smaller than the expected amount to be synchronized (i.e. because of triggers), now a warning is written to the log-file;
- Added the path parameter to the log file in the console version;
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.