07/01/2011EMS Data Pump version 3.1 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of Data Pump - the powerful tool for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible sources to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird , DB2 and Oracle databases.
You can download version 3.1 of EMS Data Pump from the following links:
Data Pump for MySQL:
Data Pump for PostgreSQL:
Data Pump for SQL Server:
Data Pump for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Pump for Oracle:
Data Pump for DB2:
What’s new in Data Pump 3.1?
- Added the possibility to transfer objects descriptions, if they are supported by provider.
- Data Pump for PostgreSQL. Added the option allowing to set sequence options after data importing.
- It is now possible to transfer views/queries data.
- Added the possibility to refresh the objects tree of source database.
- Now when importing data, foreign keys are disabled and recreated automatically.
- Support of the latests Server versions is implemented.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.