05/25/2011EMS Data Export version 3.4 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Export - a powerful tool for exporting data from your database tables to MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV and other formats.
You can download version 3.4 of EMS Data Export from the following links:
Data Export for MySQL:
Data Export for PostgreSQL:
Data Export for SQL Server:
Data Export for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Export for Oracle:
Data Export for DB2:
What’s new in Data Export 3.4?
- Data Export for SQL Server. The speed of export to CSV, Text and XML formats has been considerably increased.
- The console version now displays the progress of the export process.
- Data Export for InterBase/Firebird. Fixed the Access Violation error occurred when exporting the fixed number of records.
- The export into SQL format on Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 resulted in the Access Violation error. Fixed now.
- Data Export for MySQL. Sometimes NULL values were exported incorrectly. Fixed now.
- When exporting into an existing table of MS Access, an error occurred. Fixed now.
- When exporting into the PDF format, the right and center alignment worked incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Now when exporting into PDF, lines with a large number of characters are split and placed correctly without overlapping the neighboring cells.
- The interface language chosen for the utility was not saved. Fixed now.
- Now the non-allowed characters in the automatically generated names are replaced by the underscore.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.