04/26/2011EMS Data Comparer version 3.2 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of Data Comparer - the powerful utility for data comparison and synchronization of SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and InterBase/Firebird databases.
You can download version 3.2 of EMS Data Comparer from the following links:
Data Comparer for MySQL:
Data Comparer for PostgreSQL:
Data Comparer for SQL Server:
Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Comparer for Oracle:
What’s new in Data Comparer 3.2?
- RAM usage is optimized. Now the product consumes less memory when working with large tables.
- Added the new option - ‘Fill correspondence automatically’ for the console version. When enabled, new tables in the database (created after generating a template) are also synchronized and compared when databases are compared.
- When loading a template, the application can now ask for a password for the database if necessary.
- Added the possibility to encrypt passwords in the template.
- Sometimes table data were sorted incorrectly when displaying comparison results. Fixed now.
- When synchronizing databases located on one server, it is now possible to generate synchronization scripts containing table data, as if the databases are located at different servers.
- Added hints for options located on the application forms.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.