11/08/2010Data Comparer version 3.1 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of Data Comparer - the powerful utility for data comparison and synchronization of SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and InterBase/Firebird databases.
You can download version 3.1 of EMS Data Comparer from the following links:
Data Comparer for MySQL:
Data Comparer for PostgreSQL:
Data Comparer for SQL Server:
Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Comparer for Oracle:
What’s new in Data Comparer 3.1?
- Added the ‘Disable foreign keys’ option which allows disabling foreign keys when inserting or modifying data.
- Added the ‘Disable triggers’ option which allows disabling triggers when inserting or modifying data (for Data Comparer for PostgreSQL).
- The ‘Before synchronization script’ and ‘After synchronization script’ are now executed in the same connection context where the synchronization is performed.
- Script Editor. When saving and re-opening the editor, the character set chosen in the previous session is saved.
- If any database errors occur during the comparison process, the program informs about errors and offers to continue. The error texts are displayed as a hint in the Summary dialog.
- BLOB Editor. Added the possibility to view texts in Unicode.
- The process of selecting tables to compare has become more convenient.
- Added the possibility to disable the code folding in editors.
- Added the possibility to export comparison results of all tables at once.
- Added the possibility to use filters during the code completion.
- Some other small bugfixes and improvements.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.