08/24/2010EMS Data Import version 3.4 released
We are pleased to announce the new version of EMS Data Import - a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and HTML files into your database tables.
What’s new in Data Import 3.4?
- Added the support of Microsoft Office Access 2007 files.
- The work with data is more convenient now. Templates for basic date formats are added.
- Now when importing from an Access file to a new table, the structure of any Access table from a file is created.
- Added the support of complicated date templates: mmm dd yyyy hh:nn:ss:zzzAP or yyyy-mm-ddThh:nn:ss.zzz.
- Fixed a memory leak error which occurred when importing from large text files (CSV, TXT) in the Native mode of the utility (for Data Import for SQL Server and Data Import for InterBase/Firebird).
- Fixed an error connected with the display of views with names in the lower register (for Data Import for InterBase/Firebird).
- Now it is possible to set BigInteger (64bit, 19 Decimal digits) values for the generator at step 5 of the utility.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
You can download version 3.4 of EMS Data Import from the following links:
Data Import for MySQL:
Data Import for PostgreSQL:
Data Import for SQL Server:
Data Import for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Import for Oracle:
Data Import for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.