10/09/2009DB Comparer version 3.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of DB Comparer - the powerful tool for comparing SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird and Oracle databases and discovering differences in their structure.
You can download EMS DB Comparer version 3.3 from the following links:
DB Comparer for MySQL:
DB Comparer for PostgreSQL:
DB Comparer for SQL Server:
DB Comparer for InterBase/Firebird:
DB Comparer for Oracle:
What's new in DB Comparer 3.3?
- Unicode support is added.
- Firebird 2.1 support is added.
- Added the possibility to compare FEDERATED tables (MySQL).
- Added the possibility to connect through the Connection string (Oracle).
- Added the option to exclude the DEFINER parameter when comparing procedures (MySQL).
- Now the CREATE OR REPLACE statement is used to modify objects (PostgreSQL).
- Primary keys with system names are now synchronized correctly (SQL Server).
- The “Load last passwords for new projects” function sometimes loaded wrong passwords. Fixed now.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.