03/29/2012SQL Query version 3.4 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Query - the powerful utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird, Oracle, and DB2 databases.
You can download SQL Query version 3.4 from the following links:
SQL Query for MySQL:
SQL Query for PostgreSQL:
SQL Query for SQL Server:
SQL Query for InterBase/Firebird:
SQL Query for Oracle:
SQL Query for DB2:
What's new in SQL Query 3.4?
- Now the Help file is opened in the selected language of the program.
- SQL Query for MySQL:
- Added the possibility to check the “libmysql” library version.
- Query results of the Blob fields in UTF-8 were displayed incorrectly. Fixed now.
- SSH connection settings were not saved. Fixed now.
- SQL Query for SQL Server:
- The queries retrieving data from the tables with the “hierarchyid” fields were executed incorrectly. Fixed now.
- The queries containing a condition with the Unicode text in the WHERE statements did not return a result. Fixed now.
- The join table condition, which used statements with constants, was decreased. Fixed now.
- SQL Query for InterBase / Firebird. After executing the SELECT query, a dataset could not be switched to the "Load all rows" mode. Fixed now.
- SQL Query for PostgreSQL. When joining tables, a query with the USING statement was not executed. Fixed now.
- The sequence of such actions as: the execution of the correct query, which cannot be parsed; the transition to the “Builder” tab; the transition to the SQL Editor tab - caused the query text removal. Fixed now.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our products