08/18/2005Quick Export 3.3 and Quick Import 2.3 components released.
What's new in EMS Quick Export 3.3?
- Now ADO_QExport3Access component exports long text data into MS Access Database correctly.
- Added possibility to export data into MS Access Databases secured with password (ADO_QExport3Access).
- Added possibility of formatting data using OnGetExportText event handler. (QExport3HTML).
- New InterpertTags property implemented in QExport3HTML component. If this property is true then all special symbols <, >, ", & found in exported data (text) will be replaced with < > " & accordingly.
- Fixed bug related with calculating output coordinates during exporting data into PDF format. (QExport3Wizard)
- QExport3ASCII component exported only one data record with the following settings of its properties:
ExportType := etTxt; ExportSource := esCustom; AutoCalcColWidth := True;
- The bug that results in Access Violation on usage of QExport3Dialog component in Delphi 2005 IDE is fixed now.
- Decreased processor loading while executing long export operations.
- Some other improvements and bugfixes.
What's new in EMS Quick Import 2.3?
- Fixed the bug that caused shift of data in XLS files if they had several empty cells when property SkipRowsCount = 0. (QImport2XLS).
- Fixed the bug that caused duplicating of data during import of text files in "Insert New" mode. (QImport2ASCII).
- A possibility to import data from MS Access Databases secured with a password have been added. (ADO_QImport2Access).
- Now import of DateTime fields from Paradox tables works correctly.
- Now "Replacements" finds all entries of substring and replaces them all unlike the previous versions.
- Decreased processor loading while executing long import operations.
- Some small improvements and bugfixes.