10/02/2007SQLManager.net – new service for registered users
Dear EMS Software User,
As part of our commitment to improve technical support and provide better service for EMS customers, we are happy to announce the opening of a new “Customers Area” section in your Member Account at www.sqlmanager.net. If you do not have a member account at our website, you are welcome to create one right now at http://www.sqlmanager.net/registration.
Now, alongside with the possibility to manage your subscription and edit personal information, you can take advantage of a number of new options available at your Member Account. Just log into your Member Account (http://www.sqlmanager.net/login) and you will be able to:
- view the list of your licensed products;
- quickly get information about Maintenance terms for each product;
- have your registration information for all purchased products always at hand;
- renew Maintenance for the necessary products;
- view the latest product downloads and register software in your Member Account.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you made purchases with different e-mail addresses, the list of your orders and products in your Member Area may be incomplete. In this case, please, use the Register My Products option to assign the purchased licenses to your Member Account. You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com with any additional questions that you may have.