Host context menu
The context menu of a host in the DB Explorer tree allows you to:
- access services and principals within the Tasks submenu
- launch Change management tools
- define host connection settings in the Server Configuration dialog
- create database using the Create Database Wizard
- register a new database using the Register Database Wizard
- unregister the selected host
- manage databases registration
- access View Mode options
- manage DB Explorer Tabs
- search for database objects using Find Object dialog
- continue searching for database objects that match the defined conditions.
Tasks submenu allows you to:
- check server status within the corresponding dialog
- manage user privileges
- manage user groups and their privileges
- backup database using the wizard
- restore database using the wizard.
Change Management submenu allows you to:
- create branch/label/tag using the wizard
- check repository using the wizard
- get change script using the wizard
- release new version of database using wizard
- browse history of object/database changes.
- show/hide table subobjects
- show/hide hosts
- sort databases by their aliases (by default databases are displayed due to their registration order)
- show/hide disconnected databases
- check table subobjects to display in SQL Assistant within the Tables' Details submenu
- check other subobjects to display in SQL Assistant within the Objects' Details submenu.
- create a new DB Explorer tab with the selected database/host only
- rename active tab
- delete active tab.