03/04/2003MySQL/PostrgeSQL Query and Extract announced!
We announce the new software: MySQL/PostrgeSQL Query - powerful tools for visual query building and executing and MySQL/PostgreSQL Extract - small but useful utilities for creating database backups.
What is MySQL/PostgreSQL Query?
EMS MySQL/PostgreSQL Query are utilities for quick and simple building SQL queries to MySQL/PostgreSQL databases. Visual building as well as direct editing of a query text is available. User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to databases, select tables and fields for a query, set the selection criteria and many more. You can work with several queries at once, edit queries and view the execution results in several modes and perform any other operations you may need in your work with database queries.
- selecting tables and fields for a query visually by drag&drop;
- possibility of working with several queries in separate windows;
- registering databases for working with the required databases only;
- multiple database connections;
- history of recently used queries with a possibility of navigating between them and selecting the required queries;
- syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text;
- fully customizable interface, including interface language;
- and many more features...
What is MySQL/PostgreSQL Extract?
EMS MySQL/PostgreSQL Extract are powerful and easy-to-use utilities for creating database backups in form of SQL scripts. They allow you to save metadata of all database objects as well as table data. With flexible customization of the extract process you can select objects and data tables for extract and tune many other extract options. MySQL/PostgreSQL Extract includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the extract process step by step, and a command-line service for creating backups in one-touch.
- connecting to the server and selecting databases easily;
- extracting metadata either from single or multiple databases at a time;
- possibility of selecting the extracted database objects;
- extracting table data to SQL script as INSERT statements with possibility to select data tables;
- saving/loading templates with all the extract parameters and options;
- console application for extracting metadata and data using the template file;
- and more...
We hope you will like our new software.