14/05/2003MySQL DB Comparer and Data Generator announced!
Two new products in the MySQL Utils series released - Database Comparer and Data Generator.
EMS MySQL Database Comparer is a powerful utility for comparing MySQL databases and discovering differences in their structure. You can view all the differences in compared database objects and execute automatically generated script to eliminate all or selected differences. A simple and intuitively understandable GUI allows you to work with several projects at once, select parameters for compare, customize MySQL Database Comparer in many ways, and provides many more features, which make your work with our tool easy and fast.
- Comparing databases on one server as well as on different servers
- Synchronous navigating between database objects with displaying the corresponding scripts for modifying databases
- Possibility of executing modification statements as one by one, as all together
- Possibility of editing modification statements and changing their order
- Built-in SQL Script Editor with syntax highlight
- An ability to work with several compare projects at once, as well as to save and load projects with all their parameters
- Customizable and easy-to-use MDI Interface
- A wide variety of options for customization
- Keyboard templates for faster editing SQL scripts
EMS MySQL Data Generator is a powerful utility for generating test data to several MySQL database tables at once. The wizard application allows you to define tables for generating data, set value ranges, generate char fields and blobs, and many other features to generate test data in a most simple and direct way. It also provides you console application, which allows you to generate data in one-touch by using generation templates.
- Generating data to several tables at once
- All MySQL data types supported
- Generating as many records as you want
- Defining fields for generating data
- Easy-to-use wizard interface
- Adjustable parameters for each field type, including: minimum and maximum value for integer types, minimum and maximum length, start and end char for string fields, etc.
- Possibility of saving all the generation parameters, used on current wizard session
- Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
- And more...