25/10/2004Database Query utilities 1.7 released.
EMS Database Query utility 1.7 features:
1. Now the time of execution of a query and the number of returned/affected records are shown.
2. You can export the query results to Clipboard now.
3. The procedures’ names and parameters are now highlighted.
4. PostgreSQL Query: Connecting to a database is performed much faster now.
5. Grid. You can now use the Ctrl+C shortcut to copy to Clipboard the cell content.
6. PostgreSQL Query: now supports PostgreSQL 8
7. Interbase Query: now supports Interbase 7.1
8. On opening the query window the access violation error appeared, if the ‘Query Builder \\ Condition Button Style’ option value was different from the 3D-look. The bug is fixed.
9. PostgreSQL Query: In some cases on editing an array-field value the program was aborted. Fixed now.
10. MS SQL Query: The names of views weren’t displayed in DB Explorer, if any of views had syntax errors. Now the problem is solved.
11. PostgreSQL Query: The string fields' values now are shown correctly for such queries as e.g.:
INNER JOIN ayz.table_a ON
(ayz.table_ab.aid = ayz.table_a.id)
ayz.table_b ON (ayz.table_ab.bid = ayz.table_b.id)